About Our Shop
|ASE Certified Technicians
Know the Advantage
Drive with Confidence
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously.
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- - Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- - Employ ASE-certified technicians in all areas of work performed.
- - Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- - Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in the shop's possession.
- - Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
- - Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
Justin and I started this business so that we can provide a quality service and a competitive alternative to our community. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in the automotive industry.
I have been in this community for 38 years and grew up in the village of Adams. I graduated from South Jeff and attended Suny Morrisville. I have been an automotive technician for 21 years and am a ASE Certified Master Technician. I live locally in Adams Center and believe in doing business local.
Justin has a passion for working on all types of vehicles and started this business with Stephen to provide a quality service to his local community.
At South Jeff Auto Care we are committed to providing quality parts and service at a competitive price. Come see us for all of your vehicle needs; from routine maintenance to more extensive diagnostics and repairs. We do it all!